Why JITOA Members
In Jordan, the in-bound tourism industry is clearly positioned to enhance the economy by increasing tourism receipts, bringing hard currencies from all over the world, provide employment opportunities, and contribute to the sustainable growth of GDP. There was a need to develop and adhere to a best-practice code of ethics to gain international recognition, which JITOA aims to promote and enhance.
JITOA members resemble a group of effective professionals operating in the Jordan tourism sector and are gathered business network benefiting from a wide range of outstanding services and distinct opportunities.
JITOA mark of excellence is accomplished through the successful cooperation with major industry stakeholders and donors and through its members where we have succeeded to perform numerous milestones in confronting several focal challenges, with focusing on one major concern that is adding The Value to our members.
JITOA is always ahead of bringing all new services to its members, and is the first to introduce the Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance services to the Jordanian travel market, mandatory for all Active Members as mark of excellence.
• Creating new marketing initiatives and opportunities for members through international road shows and exhibitions.
• Further develop the service of the Profes sional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
• Expansion of existing training programs to include needed profes sional soft skills.
• Additional strategic international and local partnerships.
• Additional social and networking opportunities through more regular meetings with the members.
• Expand the activities of the “Don’t mess with Nature” Initiative.
JITOA has more than 60 members including the top producers, as more than 70% of the packaged tours coming to Jordan are coming through our members.
|•||Experiential Tourism Workshop|
|•||JITOA's Power Breakfast - Mexico|
|•||JITOA's Power Breakfast - China|