The Human Capital Development Program (HCDP), established under Jordan Inbound Tour Operators Association (JITOA) builds on its vision and mission to develop tourism sector in Jordan sustainably.
The program focuses on bridging the skills gap in tourism industry by empowering human resources with cutting edge knowledge, innovations and international experiences, to enable them to:
1. Provide quality services and, innovative tourism products.
2. Create job opportunities and, compete for employment.
3. Enhance business performance and productivity.
4. Develop responsible and inclusive polices at destination level.
5. Lead projects in line with UNWTO Global Ethics in Tourism and, contribute to the realization of the UN SDGs agenda for year 2030.